Breaks my heart to make this request, however, I am trying to make the best decision possible for this big House Hippo. We are facing 2 reasons for rehoming him- 1. how he is with other big dogs and 2. The fact that we are moving in 2 months and will be living in an RV for a while. I rescued him from euthanasia at vet clinic where he resided for 4 months waiting for a home. He only had a couple of days before I saw him. Bane has been in my home for nearly 18 months now, but, due to some concerning situations and our move, we need to find him a home that has a large back yard (preferred but not required if new parent is active) with a person/people who understand his breed and someone who can work with him and take necessary precautions. He is a sweet, loyal, loving, dependable guy but is NOT GOOD with large males- especially if they are also intact. He does well with my female Boxer and our 3 Littles, however, there have been 2 occasions where a 'warning' caused harm. He is a pretty typical, 95lb lapdog that doesnt understand his strength(so be careful with young kids. He is gentle in personality but thinks he is 10lbs..) He LOVES riding, kisses, cuddles, playing with his toys, hiking, chasing water, taking showers/baths. He is very food/treat motivated and understands the shock collar though we have only used it for sound and vibrate. He has a lot of personality and has been an amazing part of our family and I know he will be an amazing part of making memories for the right home. He would be an awesome adventure buddy!