Animal no longer available

Visit a different page:

MyaRescue Me ID: 22-04-03-00202

No longer available

About Mya

Adoption Fee: $25.00
Pit Bull
Age: Young Adult
Sex: Female

Mya is an absolute cuddle bug and the sweetest little girl you will ever meet. She loves to play tug of war and she does get an occasional bout of (very entertaining) zoomies. She loves belly rubs and snuggling on the couch or in bed with her humans, and has a lot of personality. She loves play and exercise, but she loves a rainy day snuggled on the couch almost just as much. Mya is a 2 year old Pitbull Terrier. She weighs about 65lbs, is spayed and is up to date on all vaccinations. She is well crate trained and does great with being crated during the day when we are at work. She is 100% house trained and knows basic commands. She loves to go for walks at the park and wants to be wherever you are. She does not do well with other dogs or animals and MUST be an only pet. She has absolutely no history or indication of human aggression/reactivity even with food/treats and adores every person she meets. She does not have much experience with babies or children, but would definitely do well in an adults only household. Mya has been with my husband and I since she was about 5 months old. She was rescued from a house known for Pitbull fighting and we adopted her from the shelter. We also have a 10-year-old lab mix and they have been great friends, but have recently fought and the overall climate in our house has become increasingly stressful for all dogs and humans involved. Our lab has been the only dog May really gets along with and they are best friends 90% of the time, but the other 10% is unpredictable enough that it is no longer worth the risk to either dog. This is the most impossible decision we've ever had to make and we are so heartbroken, but we desperately want Mya to have the loving and happy life she deserves. She truly is the sweetest dog you'll ever meet and wants nothing more than to love her people and be loved by them. We will happily provide all supplies for Mya that we have (crate, leash, food bowls, etc.) and we are willing to travel out of the area to find the perfect match if necessary. Mya is such a happy, sweet girl who will bring so much joy to your home.

Wyandotte County
Kansas City, Kansas


  • Not Good with Other Dogs
  • Not Good with Cats
  • Good with Adults (Not Kids)


  • Average Energy
  • Average Temperament


  • Spayed
  • Vaccinations Current

Facebook Share/Comments

We block people who post offensive messages. See a problem? REPORT NOW

Please ✔ check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment.