Animal no longer available

Visit a different page:

FrankieRescue Me ID: 22-01-24-00180

No longer available

About Frankie

Adoption Fee: $450
Rat Terrier mix
Age: Puppy
Sex: Male

Frankie is located in foster in Loveland, Colorado. *We require all adopters to come to Colorado to adopt. * We do not transport dogs. * Please apply to adopt at! Little Frankie is such a sweet snuggly boy, looking for just the right home. At 1 year old, Frankie has spent the last couple of months of his short life on crate rest nursing a broken leg. He's thrilled to finally be cleared and is more than ready to find his forever. He's seeking a home without young kiddos (let's face it, he's a terrier). He does great with other dogs and is 98% solid with cats (the other 2% he thinks it's fun to chase them). Frankie is a bit timid at first meeting and warms to women quicker than men. He will enjoy a home with endless couch snuggles and a human that enjoys doggie kisses.

Weld County
Mead, Colorado


  • Good with Most Dogs
  • Good with Adults (Not Kids)


  • Average Energy
  • Average Temperament


  • Neutered
  • Vaccinations Current

Facebook Share/Comments

We block people who post offensive messages. See a problem? REPORT NOW

Please ✔ check "Also post on Facebook" after typing a question or comment.