This boy is a true survivor, in fact he survived a horrific fire. Marshmallow was being fostered on a farm and had settled in nicely. Then one day there was a devastating fire and several animals perished. The next day when the fireman were out putting out any smoldering fires they found this little guy in the rubble. He hobbled out from under some remnants and was in bad shape. He had smoke inhalation as well as badly burned pads on his feet and tips of his ears. But, Marshmallow was not one to give up. He lived with the wonderful vet that brought him back from the edge and fully recuperated. Her son named him 'Marshmallow' because he had been roasted...oh my! He is now ready for his very own home, he is about 1.5 years old.